CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Miscarriage and Infant Loss Remembrance Day

All over the country tonight people are lighting candles in remembrance of babies lost too soon.  The lighting begins at 7:00pm regardless of the time zone.   While my heart is heavy today, we know that loss isn't just one day a year.  Its a pain that is felt everyday of the year.  It usually sneaks up on me unexpectedly.  I'll be strolling in the grocery store and see a mother with twin girls...At that moment I am filled with both rage and an unbearable sadness.  But I know there is hope.  And I am thankful that I have peace most days.  I carry you.  I carry you Layla everyday of my life.  I carry you in my heart.  I carry you when I play with your sister.  I carry you when I see your daddy.  I carry you until I hold you again.  

Please take a moment tonight at 7pm and light a candle and pray for those who have felt loss.  

1 comments:

Suzy Shoup said...

While I didn't see this til after 7pm the other night, I did light some candles tonight and thought of you all.

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers