CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Camp Yona

This is a smile that she reserves for her boyfriend (Drew). Seriously...she only smiles like this when she is flirting with him! But I sure do LOVE that smile


Smiling as they played in the car on the way to Atlanta




Here's a quick glimpse of our trip to Greensboro, GA to visit Aunt Kate and Drew! We drove into Atlanta one day to mess around...we were hoping to meet Elizabeth at the aquarium, but the weather just didn't cooperate for us at all! But I was especially thankful to see Drew and Katie's camp!!!! Yes that's right! Katie along with a great group of people are opening a girls camp. A dream job for her (yes I am slightly jealous :), and a job that God could not have designed for a better person. I have watched her passion for kids grow over the past few years, and when this opportunity presented itself she jumped at the offer. I can't begin to describe the feeling you get when you step foot onto the land that will soon be Camp Yona, so I'm gonna let Kate do it for me. Here's her blog as they track their journey into the slightly unknown: www.campyona.blogspot.com

We miss you Aunt Kate! Can't wait to see you for BK's Birfday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers