CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pregnancy Post

Gestational Age: 30 weeks
Baby's Estimated Weight: 3 lbs 12 ounces
Cravings: Macaroni and Cheese...terrible for me, I know
Belly size: LARGE
Baby's Name: We have FINALLY agreed on a name but aren't ready to share it just yet!
Sleeping: not really well, bigger = more uncomfortable = pillow nest just to get to sleep
Best part: besides the fact that we've made it this far...feeling this little guy move!! Knowing that the miracle of life is growing inside of me! Truly an indescribable feeling.
BK's thoughts on the matter: "bubee" what's a baby besides a really large stomach that grows on a mommy? Do I have to share my toys? Do I need to learn to potty train by 2 years old? Must I really hold my own bottle? YES!!

1 comments:

KT said...

mmmmm. mac and cheese.

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers