CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

No Elephants at the Zoo








So in the past few weeks we have been spending some serious time at the zoo!! While its no secret around my house that I don't love the zoo. Animals should be in their rightful habitat not in a cage (alright i'm off my soapbox). But as a child there is no greater excitement! We went to the Hattiesburg zoo and then to the Jackson zoo with our sweet friends Anna and Walker!!! I don't have any pictures :( Anna and I were too busy have some much needed catch up time!! But Walker (2 mo old) was such a sweetie and didn't even make a peep. My child on the other hand...well she never shut her mouth. Just like her momma when she was little. She repeats things like a million times as she processes them and had a real hard time with all the noises. As Anna would say..."we're not scared, we're surprised!" Hahaha. Good times were had by all. We missed you Karen and Grace!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Boo!! I hope y'all had fun today. I hate we didn't get to go!

Leanne and Brian said...

Hey!! I don't know where all my pictures went?! Or my post...oh well technology!! We did have fun but missed you and Grace!!

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers