CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Look Momma and Daddy...no oxygen!!


Briley Kate and I got to snuggle for 2 hours today!  When I got there they had decided to take her oxygen off and see how she did.  So far she had had a good day and I was interested to see if she could keep her sats up when I held her...and she did!!  Oxygen sats for a healthy newborn should be around 94-100%, Briley's usually stay around 90-100%.  Snuggle time had her sats at 97% pretty steadily which is fantastic!  Here's a picture of her without her oxygen in her nose.  I brought a preemie hat up for her to wear, and you can see how big it is still.  But we're trying to grow!  

2 comments:

Cottiecups said...

LeeLee she is beautiful!!! sending my love and prayers!

Leanne and Brian said...

Thanks Cottie!

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers