CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Summertime









Summer is officially here in the good ole south.  Temperatures of up to 100 already, so we're hiding inside!  We weighed Briley Kate about a week ago and she had cleared 6 pounds...I think she's inching towards 7 right now!  People ask me if she's a good baby...and she really has been.  However, this past weekend she found her voice.  Brian was out of town for about 4 days, so sleep deprived and cranky BK and I made our way through her tirades.  She's not that bad, but for a baby that has done nothing but eat and sleep (no crying at all) a few crying spells in the middle of the night has just seemed impossible to me!  My due date is just 3 days away, so BK will officially be a newborn...i think this may be the cause for her newfound fussiness.  Here are some updated pictures that are long overdue.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

We're hiding inside too! Summer has definitely arrived. I love that last picture...that sweet little smile and those beautiful eyes!!!

Tippy said...

I agree with Lauren...so stinking cute! I think she looks ALOT like Brian. :)

Anonymous said...

This baby is so cute!
Like an angel!!!
GOD bless him!!
ed hardy

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers