CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Friday!








Briley Kate is almost 5 months old, and I can't believe it!  She has just recently started trying to eat rice cereal out of a spoon.  Its amazing how alert she is becoming.  I just get tickled every time I see her trying to laugh.  She's absolutely the love of our lives and we hope to share a little of our growing girl with you!  I've been trying to capture a big ole smile on camera but I haven't been successful yet, maybe soon.  Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Lifethrualinds said...

Oh my gosh!! She is so beautiful and so are you! I love the striped hoodie! I can't believe she is getting so big and eating cereal like a big girl. Keep posting. We miss you!

Lacey and Ryan said...

so glad i found your blog! briley kate is beautiful and growing so fast! hope all is well and we must get together soon!

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers