CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bundles of Baby Food




I'm not a cooking girl at all.  Poor Brian!  I try, I really do, but I just do not love it.  So, my dad gave me this wonderful baby food maker as a shower gift.  I thought what a good idea to save money and to have fresh organic food for BK.  This was my first attempt.  I made carrots, and I have to say that I think it turned out pretty great!   It was super easy, only took me like 5 minutes to cut the carrots up and there was just one little bowel to clean at the end.  She is not really eating baby food yet, so I froze what I had and its ready to eat!  For $1.88, I made 8 little bowls of baby food.  Economic? YES!  Easy? YES!  Will i really take the time to do this?  We shall see!

1 comments:

Suzy Shoup said...

So which maker are you using, Leanne? Joey and I are totally on board with this now that we have an extra freezer and might actually have room for making things ahead (finding time is another story). :)

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers