CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's OFFICIAL...

We're coming home on monday!!!!  We will room in at the hospital tomorrow night and then probably be home monday morning.  I have waited so long for this and now that's it here, I'm so nervous.  Since I had an emergency c-section and the babies went straight to the NICU, I never really had that feeling of preparing and waiting for the sweet moment when we would all be home together...I have waited and now it's almost here!  The nerves are in full swing, but I wouldn't change it.  Keep us in your prayers as we welcome our new bundle home.  I love you my darling...can't wait to love on you whenever I want!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Yea! We are so excited for y'all. We have been praying for all of you and will continue praying as you adjust to life at home!

love,
Kate (Norman) and Joey Sherrard

Leanne and Brian said...

Thanks so much Kate and Joey!

Unknown said...

Leanne and Brian--
I am so happy to find out you guys get to take BK home. She is a beautiful child and she is very lucky to have such loving and sweet parents.
I am sorry for your loss... I know no one can understand what you are going through, but God has blessed you with Briley Kate and she is doing really well!
I hope she continues to grow and get fat, and all of those other wonderful things!
Good luck and God Bless! We will keep you in our prayers!

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers