CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Big Red Ball







So I took a break from my bedroom lair to spend a little time sitting outside when the "cold front" came through this week. Yes...a cold front!! Instead of 103, the temp was 93! With a nice breeze in the evening it was quite lovely. Briley LOVES being outside...I have raised a child who is not interested at all in the television (which I don't know how since Brian and I watch way too much) but loves to explore the yard. We even got the pool out which she refused to play in and went straight to the dog bowl. I think Dakota had more fun with the ball than BK. Hope yall enjoyed the cooler weather as much as we did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers