CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sweet Summertime






We'll here's just a glimpse into how we've spent some of our summer...trying to avoid the unbearable heat!!! We took a trip to the beach (which BK LOVED!) unfortunately I had to spend most of the time inside because the heat increased my contractions. Pool-time was my getaway. But nonetheless we loved spending time with Aunt Kate and Drew who made the trip from Georgia to hang out. Brian's family and Aunt Linny also joined us! BK soaked up all that attention and learned some new tricks as well!

1 comments:

Lifethrualinds said...

She is SO the cutest thing I have ever seen. I just LOVE the pics! We miss yall!

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers