CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Wear My Sunglasses At Night





haha...she looks like she came straight from an 80's workout session...one day she will ask, why am i wearing that stupid headband and socks with that outfit. I have no answers...

stopping traffic to talk about something important...so sassy

Learning to Climb...and growing up WAY to fast


Well not too much going on these days...biggest new around here is that I made it to 27 weeks...HOORAY!! BK was born at 27 weeks and 5 days so this is a huge milestone for us. Bebo (as we lovingly call the baby boy) is measuring quite large for his gestational age so at an estimated 2 lbs 10 oz he has already surpassed BK's birthweight. We just keep praying day by day for time and a miracle. There's so much I feel I need and want to be doing, that I constantly have to remind myself that I'm doing the most important thing of all...growing Bebo and giving him time. Crib bedding and clothes can wait...hmmm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers